Wonka SweeTarts Mini Chewy
A pioneer in taste innovation, SweeTARTS delivers the original flavor combination of delightfully sweet and delicately tart in an array of colorful candy creations. Mini Chewy SweeTARTS delivers the classic SweeTARTS flavor fusion in a chewy, coated candy that floods the taste buds with tangy flavor in an amazing new way.
Tiny in size but big on taste, Mini Chewy SweeTARTS provides a mouth-awakening sensation that’s equal parts sweet snack and entertainment.
- dextrose, corn syrup, coconut oil, malic acid [E296], maltodextrin, corn syrup solids, magnesium / calcium stearate [E572], EGG albumen, artificial flavors, carnauba wax [E903], Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (glyceryl monostearate, glyceryl distearate) [E471], brilliant blue FCF (Blue 1) [E133], indigo carmine (Blue 2) [E132], Allura Red AC (Red 40) [E129] *, tartrazine (FD&C Yellow 5) [E102] *, sunset yellow FCF (yellow 6) [E110] *
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Milk free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children., Not suitable for children under 4 years of age.
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Dietary Information
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Grape, Orange, Apple, Cherry, Lemon
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1395 KJ / 333 Kcal. Protein: 0 g. Carbohydrate: 80 g. -Of which Sugars: 66,7 g. Fat: 3,3 g. -Of which Saturates: 3,3 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0,08 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.