Toxic Waste Atomic Bon Bons
The super sour chewy sweet from the same people who brought you sour toxic waste. Atomic bon bons are a chewy fruit flavour sweet in five assorted flavours: apple, lemon, cherry, watermelon and blue raspberry. If you love sour candy, then you'll have to try these!
- sugar, glucose syrup, malic acid [E296], tartaric acid [E334], palm oil, maltodextrin, sorbitol [E420], vegetable and plant concentrates, spirulina, safflower, flavourings, anthocyanins [E163], acacia gum (gum arabic) [E414], dextrose, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin)
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Milk free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Apple, Lemon, Cherry, Blue Raspberry
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1692 KJ / 399 Kcal. Protein: 0 g. Carbohydrate: 84,2 g. -Of which Sugars: 64,2 g. Fat: 5 g. -Of which Saturates: 3 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.