Swizzles Loadsa Chews
Loved by all since 1928. Swizzels has been making iconic sweets in the heart of the Peak District for decades. They take pride in ensuring that the sweets taste as good as they always have. With so much variety to choose from, there's a Swizzels favourite for everyone. Approx. 14 chews
- glucose syrup, sugar, vegetable oil, palm oil, palm kernel oil, sweetened condensed MILK, citric acid [E330], gelatine, flavourings, salt, Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (glyceryl monostearate, glyceryl distearate) [E471], lysed SOYAprotein, magnesium salt of stearic acid [E570], modified starch [E1401], magnesium carbonates [E504], magnesium / calcium stearate [E572], sulphite ammonia caramel [E150d], anthocyanins [E163], copper complexes of chlorophyllins [E141], Lutein [E161b], paprika extract [E160c]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Milk, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age., Choking hazard
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1797 KJ / 425 Kcal. Protein: 0,5 g. Carbohydrate: 85,5 g. -Of which Sugars: 83,8 g. Fat: 8,6 g. -Of which Saturates: 5,5 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0,2 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :