Chewy Candies in a Crisp Sugar Shell with Fruit Flavours. No two Rainbows are the same. Neither are two packs of Skittles. Enjoy an odd mix. Skittles is a brand of fruit-flavoured sweets, currently produced and marketed by the wm. Wrigley jr. Company, a division of mars, in. They have hard sugar shells which carry the letter S. The inside is mainly sugar, corn syrup and hydrogenated palm kernel oil along with fruit juice, citric acid and natural and artificial flavours.
- Product description
- Chewy Candies in a Crisp Sugar Shell with Fruit Flavours
- sugar, glucose syrup, palm fat, acids citric acid, malic acid, dextrin, maltodextrin, flavourings, modified starch, colours E162, E163, E171, E160a, E100, E132, E133, E160e, acidity regulator trisodium citrate, glazing agent carnauba wax
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Milk free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Dietary Information
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Blackcurrant, Lemon, Apple, Orange, Strawberry
- Type of Candy
- Chewy, Sweet
- Net Weight
- 45 g
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1710 KJ / 404 Kcal. Protein: 0 g. Carbohydrate: 90,7 g. -Of which Sugars: 89,8 g. Fat: 4,2 g. -Of which Saturates: 1,5 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0,02 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :