A powerful cinnamon kaboom in an itty-bitty bite! Originally called cinnamon imperials, these hard candies hit you from your nose to your toes. Whether you eat them by the handful, put them on birthday cakes or use them as a decorative touch to your gingerbread house, there are a million fiery ways to spice up your life with Red Hots!
- sugar, corn syrup, acacia gum (gum arabic) [E414], artificial flavors, shellac / resinous glaze [E904], carnauba wax [E903], petroleum wax [E905c], Allura Red AC (Red 40) [E129] *, corn starch
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Milk, Egg, Nuts, Peanut, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1674 KJ / 400 Kcal. Protein: 0 g. Carbohydrate: 100 g. -Of which Sugars: 80 g. Fat: 0 g. -Of which Saturates: 0 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :