Lemonhead is the original lemon candy with a sweet and sour shell. This yellow favorite was first picked off the candy tree in 1962 and has been satisfying sweet tooths ever since.
- sugar, corn syrup, citric acid [E330], concentrated fruit juices, lemon, natural flavors, artificial flavors, acacia gum (gum arabic) [E414], confectioners glaze, carnauba wax [E903], tartrazine (FD&C Yellow 5) [E102] *, white mineral oil
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Milk, Nuts, Peanut, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Dietary Information
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1494 KJ / 357 Kcal. Protein: 0 g. Carbohydrate: 100 g. -Of which Sugars: 79 g. Fat: 0 g. -Of which Saturates: 0 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.