Kracie Popin' Cookin' MATSURI food making DIY Kit
A DIY candy kit for making Japanese festival "Matsuri" food which looks like the real thing. This zany kit contains everything you need to make your own 100% edible fruity soft, hard and candies such as grape, banana and pineapple, that look just like fun treats that would be sold at fun fairs and festivals!
- sugar, glucose syrup, palm oil, starch, dextrin [E1400], LACTOSE, cocoa powder, lactose and proteins from whey (from MILK), maltodextrin, gelatine, concentrated yoghurt (from MILK), artificial color, plain caramel [E150a], safflower, sorbitol [E420], citric acid [E330], flavourings, calcium carbonate [E170], xanthan gum [E415], sodium alginate [E401], enzymically hydrolysed carboxymethylcellulose (sodium caseinate) [E469], glycerol [E422], calcium sulphate [E516], diphosphates / sodium acid pyrophosphate [E450]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Apple, Pineapple, Chocolate, Banana, Grape
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1674 KJ / 400 Kcal. Protein: 0,4 g. Carbohydrate: 92 g. -Of which Sugars: 44 g. Fat: 0,4 g. -Of which Saturates: 0 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0,1 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :