Kracie DIY Watermelon Neru-Neru Neru-Ne
This do-it-yourself kit is a fun and easy way to make your own Nakayoshi Neruneru candy! The package includes melon and strawberry flavor, with fizzy powder and ramune as toppings. Just add water and mix the ingredients. No artificial color additives or preservatives and even contains calcium! Each of the flavours is made using two sachets of powder, which change colour and become more firm as you mix them.
- sugar, isomalt [E953], vegetable oil, EGG whites, starch, cocoa powder, modified food starch, citric acid [E330], sodium carbonates / baking soda [E500], flavourings, vegetable colouring, riboflavin (Vitamin B2) [E101], carboxymethyl cellulose / cellulose gum [E466], EGG
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Milk, Wheat
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1604 KJ / 383 Kcal. Protein: 1,1 g. Carbohydrate: 94 g. -Of which Sugars: 94 g. Fat: 2,8 g. -Of which Saturates: 0 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0,3 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :