Haribo Pontefract Cakes
Haribo Pontefract Cakes. Pontefract cakes are a type of small, circular black sweet, made of liquorice, originally manufactured in the Yorkshire town of Pontefract, England. Made entirely of liquorice, these cakes are sticky and taste sweet. Naturally flavoured with liquorice root extract. Without artificial colours
- treacle, glucose syrup, sugar, starch, caramelised sugar syrup, WHEAT flour, gelatine, liquorice extract, salt, beeswax [E901], carnauba wax [E903]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Milk free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Type of Candy
- Soft, Sweet
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1257 KJ / 296 Kcal. Protein: 5,3 g. Carbohydrate: 68 g. -Of which Sugars: 47 g. Fat: 0,5 g. -Of which Saturates: 0,1 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 1,3 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.