Haribo Pontefract Cakes
Haribo's Pontefract Cakes are chewy sweets with the richly unique flavor of liquorice. Dunhills original. Naturally flavoured with liquorice root extract. Pontefract Cakes have always been free from artificial colours and preservatives. Did you know? Pontefract Cakes are over 250 years old, created back in 1760. Created in 1760, Pontefract Cakes were originally developed by George Dunhill, an enterprising apothecary from Pontefract and founder of Dunhills. George came up with the idea of adding sugar to the already famous Pontefract Cake, transforming it from a medicinal product into a sweet treat. Today Pontefract Cakes remain at the heart of HARIBO UK and are still produced in Pontefract using the original special recipe of raw liquorice and featuring the traditional stamp
- treacle, glucose syrup, sugar, starch, caramelised sugar syrup, WHEAT flour, gelatine, liquorice extract, salt, beeswax [E901], carnauba wax [E903]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Milk free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1257 KJ / 296 Kcal. Protein: 5,3 g. Carbohydrate: 68 g. -Of which Sugars: 47 g. Fat: 0,5 g. -Of which Saturates: 0,1 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 1,3 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :