Cherryheads are small panned candies with an tart cherry flavor. Featuring a bright red color, these tangy, sour-on-the-outside, sweet-on-the-inside candies achieve a taste of cherry perfection. They used to be called Cherry Chan or Cherry Clan.
- sugar, corn syrup, citric acid [E330], artificial flavors, acacia gum (gum arabic) [E414], confectioners glaze, apple juice concentrate, carnauba wax [E903], Allura Red AC (Red 40) [E129] *, white mineral oil
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Milk, Nuts, Peanut, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Dietary Information
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1637 KJ / 391 Kcal. Protein: 0 g. Carbohydrate: 95,7 g. -Of which Sugars: 78,3 g. Fat: 0 g. -Of which Saturates: 0 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.