Pop Tarts Hot Fudge Sundae
With a chocolate crust, smooth vanilla filling, vanilla and fudge icing, and colorful sprinkles, this chompable sundae is a thing of beauty. The good source of calcium and reduced sugar is like the cherry on top.
- enriched flour, WHEAT flour, Niacin (vitamin B3), iron, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2) [E101], folic acid (vitamin B9), sugar, corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, SOYbean oil, palm oil, TBHQ (to preserve freshness) [E319], dextrose, cocoa, modified corn starch, salt, calcium carbonate [E170], corn starch, sodium carbonates / baking soda [E500], diphosphates / sodium acid pyrophosphate [E450], calcium phosphates [E341], Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (glyceryl monostearate, glyceryl distearate) [E471], palm kernel oil, sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate [E481], gelatine, SOYA lecithin [E322], (datem) mono- and diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids [E472e], natural flavors, artificial flavors, carnauba wax [E903], xanthan gum [E415], sunset yellow FCF (yellow 6) [E110] *, indigo carmine (Blue 2) [E132], plain caramel [E150a], Allura Red AC (Red 40) [E129] *, tartrazine (FD&C Yellow 5) [E102] *, palmitat (vitamin A), vitamin B6, brilliant blue FCF (Blue 1) [E133]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Milk, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children., Due To possible risk Of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended, If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling canbecome extremely hot And could cause burns
- Prepare and Use
- Toaster: 1. Remove from pouch before heating. 2. Warm pastry in toaster at lowest heat setting. 3. Cool briefly before handling., Microwave: 1. Remove from pouch before heating. 2. Place pastry on microwave safe plate. 3. Heat on high for 3 seconds. 4. Cool briefly before handling.
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1656 KJ / 396 Kcal. Protein: 4,2 g. Carbohydrate: 70,8 g. -Of which Sugars: 33,3 g. Fat: 9,4 g. -Of which Saturates: 3,1 g. Fibre: 2,1 g. Salt: 1,15 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :