Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Pop Tarts Cookies & Creme
384 gOut of Stock
Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?
- enriched flour, WHEAT flour, Niacin (vitamin B3), iron, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2) [E101], folic acid (vitamin B9), sugar, dextrose, SOYbean oil, palm oil, TBHQ (to preserve freshness) [E319], high fructose corn syrup, cocoa, cracker meal / breadcrumbs (contains WHEAT), corn syrup, whey, salt, modified corn starch, diphosphates / sodium acid pyrophosphate [E450], sodium carbonates / baking soda [E500], calcium carbonate [E170], EGG whites, plain caramel [E150a], Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (glyceryl monostearate, glyceryl distearate) [E471], corn starch, sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate [E481], gelatine, natural flavors, artificial flavors, SOYA lecithin [E322], palmitat (vitamin A), vitamin B6
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Milk, Soya, Egg
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Due To possible risk Of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended, If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling canbecome extremely hot And could cause burns
- Prepare and Use
- Toaster: 1. Remove from pouch before heating. 2. Warm pastry in toaster at lowest heat setting. 3. Cool briefly before handling., Microwave: 1. Remove from pouch before heating. 2. Place pastry on microwave safe plate. 3. Heat on high for 3 seconds. 4. Cool briefly before handling.
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1529 KJ / 365 Kcal. Protein: 3,8 g. Carbohydrate: 67,3 g. -Of which Sugars: 36,5 g. Fat: 9,6 g. -Of which Saturates: 2,9 g. Fibre: 1,9 g. Salt: 1,44 g.
New productWhilst we have taken every care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.