Pop Tarts Chocolate Fudge
Aw, fudge – could you be any more delicious? Chocolate frosting, chocolate-flavored filling, chocolatecrust … definitely not. These breakfast classics are a favorite of kids and adults alike. Featuring chocolate pastry, chocolate frosting andchocolate fudge filling, they offer a trio of cocoa-flavored deliciousness.
- enriched flour, WHEAT flour, Niacin (vitamin B3), iron, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2) [E101], folic acid (vitamin B9), sugar, dextrose, SOYbean oil, palm oil, corn syrup, whey, cracker meal / breadcrumbs (contains WHEAT), high fructose corn syrup, cocoa, corn starch, salt, calcium carbonate [E170], sodium carbonates / baking soda [E500], diphosphates / sodium acid pyrophosphate [E450], calcium phosphates [E341], modified corn starch, Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (glyceryl monostearate, glyceryl distearate) [E471], sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate [E481], gelatine, EGG whites, (datem) mono- and diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids [E472e], xanthan gum [E415], plain caramel [E150a], SOYA lecithin [E322], artificial color, natural vanilla extract, palmitat (vitamin A), vitamin B6
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Due To possible risk Of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended, If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling canbecome extremely hot And could cause burns
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Prepare and Use
- Toaster: 1. Remove from pouch before heating. 2. Warm pastry in toaster at lowest heat setting. 3. Cool briefly before handling., Microwave: 1. Remove from pouch before heating. 2. Place pastry on microwave safe plate. 3. Heat on high for 3 seconds. 4. Cool briefly before handling.
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1609 KJ / 385 Kcal. Protein: 5,8 g. Carbohydrate: 71,2 g. -Of which Sugars: 38,5 g. Fat: 9,6 g. -Of which Saturates: 2,9 g. Fibre: 1,9 g. Salt: 1,01 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.