Pop Tarts Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
How does the cookie dough filling inside the chocolate-frosted cookie crust stay so soft and chewy after it's been baked? It's a delicious mystery. They have a flavorful filling enveloped in a tasty crust. These toaster pastries cookie dough come in a family pack and are naturally and artificially flavored.
- enriched flour, WHEAT flour, Niacin (vitamin B3), iron, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2) [E101], folic acid (vitamin B9), sugar, SOYbean oil, palm oil, TBHQ (to preserve freshness) [E319], high fructose corn syrup, dextrose, corn syrup, chocolate, cocoa butter, SOYA lecithin [E322], MILK Fat, vanilla, cracker meal / breadcrumbs (contains WHEAT), salt, modified corn starch, calcium carbonate [E170], sodium carbonates / baking soda [E500], sodium phosphates [E339], plain caramel [E150a], skimmed MILK, gelatine, Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (glyceryl monostearate, glyceryl distearate) [E471], sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate [E481], corn starch, (datem) mono- and diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids [E472e], natural flavors, artificial flavors, xanthan gum [E415], artificial color, sunset yellow FCF (yellow 6) [E110] *, indigo carmine (Blue 2) [E132], palmitat (vitamin A), EGG whites, whey, vitamin B6
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sulphites Free, Sesame Free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children., Due To possible risk Of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended, If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling canbecome extremely hot And could cause burns
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Prepare and Use
- Toaster: 1. Remove from pouch before heating. 2. Warm pastry in toaster at lowest heat setting. 3. Cool briefly before handling., Microwave: 1. Remove from pouch before heating. 2. Place pastry on microwave safe plate. 3. Heat on high for 3 seconds. 4. Cool briefly before handling.
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1674 KJ / 400 Kcal. Protein: 4 g. Carbohydrate: 70 g. -Of which Sugars: 36 g. Fat: 10 g. -Of which Saturates: 4 g. Fibre: 2 g. Salt: 0,95 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :