Pop Tarts Chocolate Chip
Chocolate chips baked into a cookie crust that's drizzled with chocolatey icing and filled with chocolate flavored goodness. Grab a tall glass of milk and dunk away.
- enriched flour, WHEAT flour, Niacin (vitamin B3), iron, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2) [E101], folic acid (vitamin B9), sugar, SOYbean oil, palm oil, TBHQ (to preserve freshness) [E319], dextrose, high fructose corn syrup, cracker meal / breadcrumbs (contains WHEAT), corn syrup, whey, chocolate, cocoa butter, MILK, cocoa, cane molasses, salt, WHEAT starch, calcium carbonate [E170], sodium carbonates / baking soda [E500], sodium aluminium phosphate [E541], skimmed MILK, plain caramel [E150a], EGG whites, natural flavors, artificial flavors, sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate [E481], SOYA lecithin [E322], Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (glyceryl monostearate, glyceryl distearate) [E471], gelatine, xanthan gum [E415], (datem) mono- and diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids [E472e], sunset yellow FCF (yellow 6) [E110] *, indigo carmine (Blue 2) [E132], palmitat (vitamin A), Allura Red AC (Red 40) [E129] *, tartrazine (FD&C Yellow 5) [E102] *, vitamin B6
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Due To possible risk Of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended, If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling canbecome extremely hot And could cause burns, * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
- Prepare and Use
- Toaster: 1. Remove from pouch before heating. 2. Warm pastry in toaster at lowest heat setting. 3. Cool briefly before handling., Microwave: 1. Remove from pouch before heating. 2. Place pastry on microwave safe plate. 3. Heat on high for 3 seconds. 4. Cool briefly before handling.
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1690 KJ / 404 Kcal. Protein: 5,8 g. Carbohydrate: 69,2 g. -Of which Sugars: 32,7 g. Fat: 11,5 g. -Of which Saturates: 3,8 g. Fibre: 1,9 g. Salt: 1,2 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :