Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Pop Tarts Cherry
384 gOut of Stock
With cherry-flavored filling, pink frosting and sparkly red sprinkles, it's a cherry on top of a cherry, if you can imagine that.
- enriched flour, WHEAT flour, Niacin (vitamin B3), iron, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2) [E101], folic acid (vitamin B9), corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, dextrose, SOYbean oil, palm oil, TBHQ (to preserve freshness) [E319], sugar, cracker meal / breadcrumbs (contains WHEAT), WHEAT starch, salt, dried cherry, dried apple, sodium carbonates / baking soda [E500], diphosphates / sodium acid pyrophosphate [E450], calcium phosphates [E341], citric acid [E330], gelatine, plain caramel [E150a], modified WHEAT starch, xanthan gum [E415], SOYA lecithin [E322], palmitat (vitamin A), Allura Red AC (Red 40) [E129] *, natural flavors, vitamin B6, sunset yellow FCF (yellow 6) [E110] *, carnauba wax [E903], confectioners glaze, brilliant blue FCF (Blue 1) [E133]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Milk free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children., Due To possible risk Of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended, If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling canbecome extremely hot And could cause burns
- Prepare and Use
- Toaster: 1. Remove from pouch before heating. 2. Warm pastry in toaster at lowest heat setting. 3. Cool briefly before handling., Microwave: 1. Remove from pouch before heating. 2. Place pastry on microwave safe plate. 3. Heat on high for 3 seconds. 4. Cool briefly before handling.
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1609 KJ / 385 Kcal. Protein: 3,8 g. Carbohydrate: 73,1 g. -Of which Sugars: 32,7 g. Fat: 9,6 g. -Of which Saturates: 2,9 g. Fibre: 1,9 g. Salt: 0,82 g.
New productWhilst we have taken every care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.