The Most Magical Part of the Day. All you need is some extra magic to start your day off right. And lucky for you: Lucky Charms marshmallow charms are pretty magical. For five decades and counting Lucky Charms cereal has featured frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with whole grain, Lucky Charms is fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals, and is a good source of calcium.
- whole grain OATS, sugar, oat flour, corn syrup, modified corn starch, dextrose, salt, gelatine, sodium phosphates [E339], tartrazine (FD&C Yellow 5) [E102] *, sunset yellow FCF (yellow 6) [E110] *, Allura Red AC (Red 40) [E129] *, brilliant blue FCF (Blue 1) [E133], natural flavors, artificial flavors, tocopherols (Vitamin E) [E306], calcium carbonate [E170], zinc, iron, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) [E300], palmitat (vitamin A), Niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin B6, riboflavin (Vitamin B2) [E101], thiamin (vitamin B1), folic acid (vitamin B9), vitamin B12, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Milk free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1705 KJ / 407 Kcal. Protein: 7,4 g. Carbohydrate: 81,5 g. -Of which Sugars: 37 g. Fat: 3,7 g. -Of which Saturates: 0 g. Fibre: 7,4 g. Salt: 1,57 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :
CR 0319 01 D000