Froot Loops Cup
Kellogg’s Froot Loops is packed with delicious fruity taste, fruity aroma, and bright colors. Made with whole grains and lightly sweetened, Froot Loops is a fun part of a complete breakfast, and is a good source of fiber. It's awesome anytime, from breakfast to a midnight snack.
- sugar, corn flour, WHEAT flour, whole grain OATS, OAT Fibre, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, coconut oil, SOYbean oil, cottonseed oil, salt, sodium ascorbate [E301], ascorbic acid (vitamin C) [E300], curcumin (turmeric) [E100], sunset yellow FCF (yellow 6) [E110] *, zinc, annatto / bixin [E160b], brilliant blue FCF (Blue 1) [E133], vitamin B6, riboflavin (Vitamin B2) [E101], thiamin (vitamin B1), palmitat (vitamin A), butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT to preserve freshness) [E321], folic acid (vitamin B9), vitamin B12
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Nuts, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Lupin Free, Milk free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free, Fish free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1594 KJ / 381 Kcal. Protein: 4,8 g. Carbohydrate: 85,7 g. -Of which Sugars: 42,9 g. Fat: 3,6 g. -Of which Saturates: 1,2 g. Fibre: 9,5 g. Salt: 1,13 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.