Kellogg’s Froot Loops is packed with delicious fruity taste, fruity aroma, and bright colors. It is for a hit with American kids, and are sure to be popular in your family, too! Made with whole grains and lightly sweetened, Froot Loops is a fun part of a complete breakfast, and is a good source of fiber.
- sugar, corn flour, whole grain OATS, WHEAT flour, OAT Fibre, modified food starch, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, coconut oil, partially hydrogenated SOYbean oil, partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil, salt, Allura Red AC (Red 40) [E129] *, curcumin (turmeric) [E100], sunset yellow FCF (yellow 6) [E110] *, annatto / bixin [E160b], brilliant blue FCF (Blue 1) [E133], ascorbic acid (vitamin C) [E300], Niacin (vitamin B3), iron, zinc, vitamin B6, riboflavin (Vitamin B2) [E101], thiamin (vitamin B1), palmitat (vitamin A), folic acid (vitamin B9), vitamin B12, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Nuts, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Milk free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1587 KJ / 379 Kcal. Protein: 3,4 g. Carbohydrate: 86,2 g. -Of which Sugars: 41,4 g. Fat: 3,4 g. -Of which Saturates: 1,7 g. Fibre: 10,3 g. Salt: 1,16 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :
KNA 302 14:50