Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Betty Crocker Potatoes Scalloped
133 gIn stock
- dried potatoes, enriched flour, WHEAT flour, Niacin (vitamin B3), iron, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2) [E101], folic acid (vitamin B9), maltodextrin, corn starch, salt, potassium phosphates [E340], monosodium glutamate (MSG) [E621], vegetable oil, rapeseed oil, SOYbean oil, sunflower oil, potassium chloride (gelling agent) [E508], sugar, whey, paprika, celery, dried onion, WHEAT starch, natural flavors, Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (glyceryl monostearate, glyceryl distearate) [E471], SOYA flour, skimmed MILK, lactic acid [E270], autolyzed yeast extract, enzymes, cheddar cheese, MILK, calcium lactate [E327], spices, silicon dioxide [E551], tartrazine (FD&C Yellow 5) [E102] *, sunset yellow FCF (yellow 6) [E110] *, beta-apo-8'-carotenal [E160e], SOYA lecithin [E322], disodium inosinate [E631], sodium guanylate [E627], sodium phosphates [E339]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Soya, Milk
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1395 KJ / 333 Kcal. Protein: 3,7 g. Carbohydrate: 77,8 g. -Of which Sugars: 0 g. Fat: 0 g. -Of which Saturates: 0 g. Fibre: 7,4 g. Salt: 4,26 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :
HN 2 B 0156