Monster Java Swiss Chocolate
What would be better than the taste of Swiss chocolate paired with premium coffee and cream and supercharged with our Monster Energy blend. Java Monster Swiss Chocolate, decidedly decadent with rich chocolate flavor and a silky smooth finish. The Alps are calling... Premium coffee & cream brewed up with killer flavor, & super charged with the Monster Energy blend. Non-carbonated ready-to-drink coffee energy drink
- coffee, water, skimmed MILK, sugar, cream, natural flavors, glucose syrup, taurine, trisodium citrate / sodium citrate [E331], cellulose [E460], panax ginseng ekstrakt, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) [E300], calcium phosphates [E341], cocoa, carrageenan [E407], calcium alginate [E404], Niacin (vitamin B3), caffeine, sodium alginate [E401], sucralose [E955], inositol, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, vitamin B6, riboflavin (Vitamin B2) [E101], SOYA lecithin [E322], maltodextrin
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Milk, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Contains high levels of caffeine. Not suitable for children, pregnant women, or persons sensitive to caffeine.
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Prepare and Use
- Best Served Chilled
- Country of Origin
- Dietary Information
- Nutritional Information Per 100 ml
- Energy: 192 KJ / 46 Kcal. Protein: 1,7 g. Carbohydrate: 7,9 g. -Of which Sugars: 7,9 g. Fat: 1 g. -Of which Saturates: 0,6 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0,25 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :