An innovative concept of incorporating energy-enhancing vitamins into a liquid form, Lipovitan not only tastes great, but also enables essential vitamins to be absorbed more quickly into the body for faster benefits.
- sugar, taurine, citric acid [E330], caffeine, inositol, nicotinamide, pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, sodium benzoate [E211], tartrazine (FD&C Yellow 5) [E102] *, sunset yellow FCF (yellow 6) [E110] *
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Milk free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children., Contains high levels of caffeine. Not suitable for children, pregnant women, or persons sensitive to caffeine.
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Prepare and Use
- Shake well and enjoy cold
- Country of Origin
- Dietary Information
- Nutritional Information Per 100 ml
- Energy: 306 KJ / 72 Kcal. Protein: 0 g. Carbohydrate: 18 g. -Of which sugars: 18 g. Fat: 0 g. -Of which saturates: 0 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0,11 g. Riboflavin: 0 mg. Niacin: 0 mg. Vitamin B6: 5 mg. Vitamin B12: 5 ug. Pantothenic acid: 0 mg.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.