in addition DKK1.00 deposit
The original IRN-BRU soft drink. BRU'd in Scotland since 1901 to a secret recipe of 32 flavours with a spirit that's as bold as its taste. You can't describe it, because there's nothing like it. The Strong Soft Drink An indescribable brand with a phenomenal taste.
- carbonated water, sugar, citric acid [E330], flavourings, caffeine, ammonium ferric citrate [E381], aspartame [E951], acesulfame potassium [E950], sodium benzoate [E211], sunset yellow FCF (yellow 6) [E110] *, ponceau 4R (cochineal red A) [E124] *, contains a source of phenylalanine
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Milk free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Prepare and Use
- Best Served Chilled
- Country of Origin
- Father’s Day
- Citrus, Berry
- Nutritional Information Per 100 ml
- Energy: 84 KJ / 20 Kcal. Protein: 0,5 g. Carbohydrate: 4,8 g. -Of which Sugars: 4,7 g. Fat: 0 g. -Of which Saturates: 0 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0,01 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :