Wild West Original Beef Jerky
Wild West Beef Jerky is the by far and away the most popular and biggest selling jerky brand in the UK. A high protein, gluten free snack prepared by hand; Made from 100% beef silverside; Made in the Highlands of Scotland;
- beef, sugar, water, SOYbean oil, salt, vinegar, sea salt, apple cider vinegar, pineapple concentrate, dried garlic, black pepper, dried onion, spices, sodium ascorbate [E301], sodium nitrite [E250]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Milk free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry, Eat within 3 days of opening, No need to refrigerate
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Father’s Day
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1333 KJ / 315 Kcal. Protein: 37,8 g. Carbohydrate: 32,4 g. -Of which Sugars: 20,6 g. Fat: 3,5 g. -Of which Saturates: 1,5 g. Fibre: 1,2 g. Salt: 3,6 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :