Jack Links Original Beef Jerky
The Original. Some call it bold, some call it savory, some call it hardwood smoked with a hint of garlic. Delicate strips of premium beef combined with secret Jack Link's family recipes, seasonings, and a little smoke. The result: delicious, high-protein meat snacks. Transcending flavor profiling since the dawn of jerky. If you don’t taste it, you’ll never understand.
- beef, sugar, dried SOYA sauce, WHEAT flour, SOYbean oil, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, autolyzed yeast extract, spices, flavourings, nitrite curing salt, sodium nitrite [E250], extracts of rosemary [E392], citric acid [E330], smoke flavouring
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Milk free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Contains oxygen sachet (do not eat)
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry, Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days
- Country of Origin
- Dietary Information
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1099 KJ / 260 Kcal. Protein: 42 g. Carbohydrate: 15 g. -Of which Sugars: 12 g. Fat: 3,5 g. -Of which Saturates: 1,7 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 5,1 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :