Jack Links Teriyaki
Spicy with fruity Asian note. The best ingredients in the Wild West and the Far East come together. Savory soy sauce and a touch of ginger give the meat a fruity Asian flavor.
- beef, sugar, dried SOYA sauce, WHEAT flour, SOYbean oil, salt, maltodextrin, autolyzed yeast extract, spices, flavourings, nitrite curing salt, sodium nitrite [E250], citric acid [E330], smoke flavouring
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Milk free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Contains oxygen sachet (do not eat)
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry, Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days
- Country of Origin
- Dietary Information
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1201 KJ / 284 Kcal. Protein: 40 g. Carbohydrate: 23 g. -Of which Sugars: 20 g. Fat: 3,5 g. -Of which Saturates: 1,7 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 4,5 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :