Guinness Hand Cooked Potato Chips
The meeting of the world's most famous stout and the world's finest artisan crisp, and one mission to take taste buds to new extremes. Combining their expertise and craftsmanship, Guinness and Burts Chips set out to create the ultimate snack in a pack. Hand cooking quality potatoes to crisp perfection, before evenly seasoning with a rich blend of Guinness™ flavours.
- dried potatoes, sunflower oil, autolyzed yeast extract, sugar, butterMILK, rice flour, fat reduced cocoa powder, natural flavors, BARLEY malt extract, cream
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Milk
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Dietary Information
- GMO free
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 2169 KJ / 519 Kcal. Protein: 5,1 g. Carbohydrate: 58,6 g. -Of which Sugars: 2,4 g. Fat: 28,8 g. -Of which Saturates: 2,4 g. Fibre: 2,5 g. Salt: 0,9 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.