YORKIE Original, five solid chunks of smooth, milk chocolate. The Yorkie bar, a chunkier alternative to Cadbury's Dairy Milk, was aimed at men. Yorkie Is A Delicious Treat For The Family. Its A Chunkier Choice Compared To The Slimmed Down Standard Milk Chocolate Bars. YORKIE chocolate evolved from a bar that was originally launched in 1924 under the name 'York Chocolate' as a single milk chocolate bar produced in York. Throughout Second World War York Chocolate was the only chocolate Rowntree's continued to produce, it was produced as a plain chocolate with added vitamins to be sent to refugees in camps, or supplied for soldiers ration packs.
- sugar, dried whole MILK, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, vegetable fats, palm fat, shea butter, sal, illipe, kokum, mango kernel, lactose and proteins from whey (from MILK), whey powder (from MILK), butterfat (from MILK), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin)
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Free From Artificial Colours, Free From Artificial Preservatives, Free From Artificial Flavours
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 2252 KJ / 539 Kcal. Protein: 6 g. Carbohydrate: 59,5 g. -Of which Sugars: 58,2 g. Fat: 30,3 g. -Of which Saturates: 17,3 g. Fibre: 1,8 g. Salt: 0,2 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.