Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Reese's Take5 Bar
- sugar, enriched flour, WHEAT flour, Niacin (vitamin B3), iron, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2) [E101], folic acid (vitamin B9), PEANUTS, vegetable oil, palm oil, shea butter, sunflower oil, palm kernel oil, rapeseed oil, safflower oil, high fructose corn syrup, chocolate, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, coconut oil, partially hydrogenated SOYbean oil, skimmed MILK, dextrose, whey, salt, corn syrup solids, butterMILK, glycerol [E422], corn syrup, SOYA lecithin [E322], sodium hydroxide [E524], Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (glyceryl monostearate, glyceryl distearate) [E471], artificial flavors, sodium carbonates / baking soda [E500], carrageenan [E407], MILK Fat, yeast, TBHQ (to preserve freshness) [E319], citric acid [E330], sodium phosphates [E339]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Milk, Soya, Peanut
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free, Lupin Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Dietary Information
- Peanut Butter
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 2092 KJ / 500 Kcal. Protein: 7,1 g. Carbohydrate: 61,9 g. -Of which Sugars: 42,9 g. Fat: 26,2 g. -Of which Saturates: 11,9 g. Fibre: 2,4 g. Salt: 1,25 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :