Delicious milk chocolate cups encasing a smooth, golden toffee centre. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians. A tube of ROLO, milk chocolates with a soft toffee centre. Each tube contains 2 portions [5 sweets] of this iconic sweet which can be enjoyed now and the rest can be saved for later.
ROLO was developed in England by Mackintosh's and were launched into the UK market in 1937 in its iconic tube. The ROLO sweet is a simply delicious combination of sweet, buttery, smooth, soft golden toffee encased in a milk chocolate cup.
- glucose syrup, sugar, whole MILK powder, skimmed MILK powder, invert sugar syrup, vegetable fats, palm fat, shea butter, illipe, mango kernel, kokum, sal, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, sweetened condensed MILK, lactose and proteins from whey (from MILK), whey powder (from MILK), butterfat (from MILK), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), salt, flavourings
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Dietary Information
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free From Artificial Colours, Free From Artificial Preservatives, Free From Artificial Flavours
- Chocolate, Caramel
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energi: 2011 KJ / 480 Kcal. Protein: 4,2 g. Kulhydrat: 68,3 g. -heraf sukkerarter: 59 g. Fedt: 20,8 g. -heraf mættede fedtsyrer: 11,2 g. Kostfibre: 1,1 g. Salt: 0,3 g. Energy: 2011 KJ / 480 Kcal. Protein: 4,2 g. Carbohydrate: 68,3 g. -Of which Sugars: 59
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.