Kit Kat Matcha Green Tea
Can a kitkat taste vastly different if it is made from green tea chocolate in Japan? The answer is yes, and it taste absolutely delicious. These little wafer sticks are covered in a white mockolate flavored with real green tea. The color of the coating is real, it’s a pretty shade of creamy green. The product name says it all. Enjoy!
- vegetable oil, sugar, skimmed MILK powder, cocoa butter, WHEAT flour, salt, matcha green tea powder, cocoa powder, yeast, cocoa mass, LACTOSE, SOYA lecithin [E322], baking powder, sodium carbonates / baking soda [E500], artificial flavors, tocopherols (Vitamin E) [E306]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Milk, Soya
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Nuts, Egg, Peanut, Sesame
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Green Tea
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 2444 KJ / 584 Kcal. Protein: 3,8 g. Carbohydrate: 58 g. -Of which Sugars: 31 g. Fat: 37 g. -Of which Saturates: 4,4 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0,4 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.