Hersheys 5th Avenue
Hershey's 5th Avenue is an original candy bar bringing you the luxurious taste of crunchy peanut butter in a rich, chocolatey coating. Named after one of New York's most famous streets, 5th Avenue is one of the most well known American chocolate bars, particularly amongst peanut butter fans! Originally launched in the 1930s, this candy bar has enjoyed continued success over the years.
- PEANUTS, sugar, MILK chocolate, cocoa butter, MILK, chocolate, SOYA lecithin [E322], MILK Fat, vanillin, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, cottonseed oil, SOYbean oil, cane molasses, cocoa, propylene glycol [E1520], artificial flavors, citric acid [E330], TBHQ (to preserve freshness) [E319]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Milk, Peanut, Soya
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Dietary Information
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Peanut Butter
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1918 KJ / 458 Kcal. Protein: 6,3 g. Carbohydrate: 66,7 g. -Of which Sugars: 52,1 g. Fat: 20,8 g. -Of which Saturates: 8,3 g. Fibre: 2,1 g. Salt: 0,55 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :