Coris Chocolate Banana Dip
An original kit from Coris where you create cute mini decorated chocolate banana candies. This is a do-it-yourself set to make your own chocolate banana candy. Dip them into the chocolate sauce and then add colorful sprinkles. The package includes 6 banana candies and all the necessary ingredients, tools and instructions. This set is great fun for children and adults alike.
- sugar, glucose syrup, vegetable oil, invert sugar syrup, gelatine, starch, sorbitol [E420], flavourings, pullulan [E1204], artificial color, cocoa powder, cocoa mass, skimmed MILK powder, SOYbean oil, acacia gum (gum arabic) [E414]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Milk, Soya
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1976 KJ / 472 Kcal. Protein: 1,7 g. Carbohydrate: 75,6 g. -Of which Sugars: 60 g. Fat: 18,3 g. -Of which Saturates: 0 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0,04 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.