Charleston Chew Vanilla
Chewy, vanilla flavored nougat wrapped in a rich, chocolaty coating have made Charleston Chew an American favorite since 1922. They’re frequently enjoyed frozen, offering the classic “Charleston Chew crack” as folks love to break them into small pieces prior to eating.
- corn syrup, sugar, palm kernel oil, palm oil, skimmed MILK, cocoa, LACTOSE, MILK Proteins, EGG albumen, artificial flavors, SOYA lecithin [E322], SOYA protein, salt, sodium citrate [E331]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Milk, Egg, Soya
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Dietary Information
- Suitable for vegetarians, Kosher
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1860 KJ / 444 Kcal. Protein: 0 g. Carbohydrate: 83,3 g. -Of which Sugars: 61,1 g. Fat: 11,1 g. -Of which Saturates: 11,1 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0,07 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.