Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Bar
Deliciously creamy milk chocolate made with a Glass and a Half of fresh milk. Made with Fairtrade cocoa and sugar. Individual 45g chocolate bar - perfect for an afternoon treat. When John Cadbury first made drinking chocolate in Birmingham in 1824 using a simple pestle and mortar, he could never have dreamt that his family business would become one of the world's biggest and best loved chocolate manufacturers. Cadbury Dairy Milk, the UK's favourite chocolate, was first launched in 1905, setting new standards in quality and taste, which remain the hallmarks of Cadbury today. Suitable for vegetarians.
- MILK, sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, vegetable fats, ammonium phosphatides [E442], polyglycerol polyricinoleate [E476], flavourings
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Wheat, Nuts
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Dietary Information
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Brown, Blue
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 2232 KJ / 534 Kcal. Protein: 7,3 g. Carbohydrate: 57 g. -Of which Sugars: 56 g. Fat: 30 g. -Of which Saturates: 18 g. Fibre: 2,1 g. Salt: 0,24 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :