Cadbury Caramello Koala
Caramello Koala is a delicious fun snack made from Australia’s favourite chocolate, Cadbury Dairy Milk milk chocolate filled with a flowing caramel centre. Australians have enjoyed Caramello Koala for over three generations and admired his laid-back attitude to life. Although Caramello likes to stay out of the limelight, children and adults alike cannot help but be charmed by his wholesome, friendly nature.
- MILK, sugar, cocoa butter, glucose syrup, MILK solids, cocoa mass, sweetened condensed MILK, golden syrup, invert sugar, palm fat, SOYA lecithin [E322], polyglycerol polyricinoleate [E476], trisodium citrate / sodium citrate [E331], flavourings
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Milk, Soya, Wheat
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Nuts, Peanut
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- New Zealand
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 2100 KJ / 502 Kcal. Protein: 6,1 g. Carbohydrate: 59,8 g. -Of which Sugars: 53,4 g. Fat: 26,2 g. -Of which Saturates: 16,6 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0,322 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :