Aero Mint Chocolate Bar
Perhaps more popular than its milk chocolate counterpart, Aero Mint is an amazing chocolate bar made in England. Aero Peppermint bars consist of a cool mint filling that's full of tiny air bubbles, and is coated in a thick layer of creamy milk chocolate. This uplifting, bubbly chocolate bar combines refreshing peppermint-flavoured bubbles and smooth milk chocolate. What makes AERO so deliciously special? It's the chocolate bubbles that are designed to melt effortlessly in your mouth. AERO is a much-loved chocolate worldwide and is renowned for its unique bubbly texture. With thousands of products still being produced every day, AERO continues to delight consumers with its light, bubbly chocolate.
- sugar, vegetable fats, lactose and proteins from whey (from MILK), whey powder (from MILK), dried whole MILK, cocoa mass, skimmed MILK powder, cocoa butter, butterfat (from MILK), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), natural flavors, copper complexes of chlorophyllins [E141], curcumin (turmeric) [E100]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Dietary Information
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free From Artificial Colours, Free From Artificial Flavours, Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Green, Brown
- Mints & Peppermint, Chocolate
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 2254 KJ / 539 Kcal. Protein: 5 g. Carbohydrate: 61 g. -Of which Sugars: 60,2 g. Fat: 30,2 g. -Of which Saturates: 17,8 g. Fibre: 1,1 g. Salt: 0,23 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.