AERO Bubbles Mint Bag
An aerated peppermint flavoured centre with a half milk chocolate, half peppermint flavoured shell.
AERO Mint Bubbles are uplifting little balls of peppermint-flavoured bubbly chocolate, which are perfect for sharing with friends and family! What makes AERO so deliciously special? It's the chocolate bubbles that are designed to melt effortlessly in your mouth. AERO is a much-loved chocolate worldwide and is renowned for its unique bubbly texture. In 1935, Rowntree's launched AERO Mint into the UK, followed by the milk chocolate variation in the 1970s. During the First and Second World Wars, Rowntree's was unable to produce pure milk chocolate bars due to the rationing of milk, and so the production of AERO came to a temporary halt. However, AERO was re-introduced in 1950 and first featured on TV in 1955, with the caption ‘The milk chocolate that's different'. With thousands of products still being produced every day, AERO continues to delight consumers with its light, bubbly chocolate.
- sugar, vegetable fats, palm fat, shea butter, sal, illipe, kokum, mango kernel, coconut, sunflower oil, lactose and proteins from whey (from MILK), whey powder (from MILK), skimmed MILK powder, dried whole MILK, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, butterfat (from MILK), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), acacia gum (gum arabic) [E414], glucose syrup, flavourings, copper complexes of chlorophyllins [E141], curcumin (turmeric) [E100]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Gluten Free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Soy free, Sulphites Free
- Not suitable for children under 4 years of age.
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Dietary Information
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free From Artificial Colours, Free From Artificial Preservatives, Free From Artificial Flavours
- Mints & Peppermint
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 2229 KJ / 533 Kcal. Protein: 4,4 g. Carbohydrate: 62,7 g. -Of which Sugars: 62,3 g. Fat: 29,1 g. -Of which Saturates: 17,3 g. Fibre: 0,8 g. Salt: 0,24 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :