Mrs. Freshley's Red Velvet Cupcakes
These red velvet cupcakes come in twin packs as once you've had one, you'll definitely want another! They're made up of delicious, moist red velvet sponge cake topped with sprinkled icing and fille.
- sugar, water, bleached WHEAT flour, SOYbean oil, EGG, glycerol [E422], palm oil, dextrose, corn starch, partially hydrogenated SOYbean oil, partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil, salt, Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (glyceryl monostearate, glyceryl distearate) [E471], annatto / bixin [E160b], curcumin (turmeric) [E100], calcium disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate (EDTA to preserve freshness) [E385], artificial flavors, palmitat (vitamin A), modified corn starch, cocoa powder, diphosphates / sodium acid pyrophosphate [E450], sodium carbonates / baking soda [E500], calcium phosphates [E341], EGG yolks, titanium dioxide [E171], calcium carbonate [E170], brilliant blue FCF (Blue 1) [E133], Allura Red AC (Red 40) [E129] *, corn syrup, glucose-fructose syrup, natural flavors, sorbitan monostearate [E491], (datem) mono- and diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids [E472e], sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate [E481], polyoxyethene (20) sorbitan monostearate (polysorbate 60) [E435], carboxymethyl cellulose / cellulose gum [E466], agar (gelling agent) [E406], cream, MILK, cheddar cheese, locust bean gum (carob gum) [E410], calcium and sodium caseinate, sodium phosphates [E339], enzymes, SOYA lecithin [E322], citric acid [E330], xanthan gum [E415], plain caramel [E150a], potassium sorbate [E202], sorbic acid [E200], sodium propionate [E281], vegetable oil, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, dextrin [E1400], sunset yellow FCF (yellow 6) [E110] *, shellac / resinous glaze [E904], carnauba wax [E903]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soya
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Nuts, Peanut
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1541 KJ / 368 Kcal. Protein: 1,8 g. Carbohydrate: 66,7 g. -Of which Sugars: 45,6 g. Fat: 10,5 g. -Of which Saturates: 3,5 g. Fibre: 1,8 g. Salt: 0,75 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.