Ooh 7 baked biscuits with a Mint Cream layer covered in a smooth milk chocolate flavoured coating.
An aristocrat of the biscuit world, the Burtons Viscount Mint has been a mainstay of the British tea table for many years. Perfect with a cup of tea, this heavyweight treat is guaranteed to satisfy even the most peckish biscuit lover.
- fortified WHEAT flour, WHEAT flour, calcium carbonate [E170], iron, Niacin (vitamin B3), thiamin (vitamin B1), sugar, palm oil, cocoa mass, vegetable fats, sal, shea butter, illipe, mango kernel, kokum, whey, whey derivatives (MILK), SOYA lecithin [E322], flavourings, vegetable oil, rapeseed oil, glucose syrup, sodium carbonates / baking soda [E500], diphosphates / sodium acid pyrophosphate [E450], salt
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Milk, Soya
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Dietary Information
- Suitable for vegetarians, GMO free
- Free From Artificial Colours, Free From Artificial Preservatives, Free From Artificial Flavours
- Mints & Peppermint
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 2194 KJ / 525 Kcal. Protein: 4,5 g. Carbohydrate: 61,6 g. -Of which Sugars: 38,2 g. Fat: 28,5 g. -Of which Saturates: 15,3 g. Fibre: 1,8 g. Salt: 0,5 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.