Hostess Zingers Vanilla
With a name like Zingers, you might be surprised to know that they’re actually pretty sweet. Just get to know their moist cake, creme filling and thick layer of icing. Enjoy Vanilla Iced flavors, in a single serve.
- sugar, water, bleached WHEAT flour, beef fat / tallow, cottonseed oil, corn syrup, glucose-fructose syrup, modified food starch, SOYA lecithin [E322], SOYbean oil, EGG, palm oil, baking powder, whey, corn starch, EGG whites, skimmed MILK, SOYA flour, modified whey, calcium and sodium caseinate, SOYA protein isolate, salt, sorbic acid [E200], polyoxyethene (20) sorbitan monostearate (polysorbate 60) [E435], carboxymethyl cellulose / cellulose gum [E466], guar gum [E412], calcium sulphate [E516], calcium carbonate [E170], agar (gelling agent) [E406], dextrose, sodium phosphates [E339], locust bean gum (carob gum) [E410], natural flavors, artificial flavors, calcium phosphates [E341], fumaric acid [E297], lemon oil, enzymes, tartrazine (FD&C Yellow 5) [E102] *, sunset yellow FCF (yellow 6) [E110] *
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Milk, Soya, Egg
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Nut free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- * Contains azo-food colours. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 1569 KJ / 375 Kcal. Protein: 2,8 g. Carbohydrate: 63 g. -Of which Sugars: 51 g. Fat: 13 g. -Of which Saturates: 6,3 g. Fibre: 0 g. Salt: 0,71 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.