Grandmas Cookies Chocolate Chip
GRANDMA’S cookies offer a delicious variety of homemade memories. With chocolate chips flavor, every GRANDMA’S treat is baked with love to transport you to your happy place with every bite.
- enriched flour, WHEAT flour, bleached WHEAT flour, Niacin (vitamin B3), iron, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2) [E101], folic acid (vitamin B9), chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, dextrose, MILK Fat, SOYA lecithin [E322], natural flavors, artificial flavors, partially hydrogenated SOYbean oil, partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil, high fructose corn syrup, cane molasses, whey, fructose, modified food starch, sodium carbonates / baking soda [E500], propane-1,2-diol esters of fatty acids, propylene glycol esters of fatty acids [E477], Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (glyceryl monostearate, glyceryl distearate) [E471], butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT to preserve freshness) [E321], citric acid [E330], salt, plain caramel [E150a], ammonium carbonates [E503], EGG
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soya
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Nuts, Peanut
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 2009 KJ / 480 Kcal. Protein: 5,6 g. Carbohydrate: 62,1 g. -Of which Sugars: 31,1 g. Fat: 25,4 g. -Of which Saturates: 8,5 g. Fibre: 2,8 g. Salt: 0,04 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.