If you fancy a chocolate biscuit... make it Cadbury! We have combined the nation's favourite chocolate with a crunchy chocolate biscuit centre... a delicious little treat to enjoy any time of day! Cadbury Fingers Rich, Smooth and Dreamy Milk Chocolate Cookies. Cadbury Fingers are one of the most popular biscuits in the United Kingdom and Ireland. These delicious finger-shaped biscuits covered in Cadbury milk chocolate are produced by Burton’s Biscuit Co., under license from Cadbury UK. Each box contains 24 fingers – perfect for sharing with family and friends. Just make sure you stock up because one stick will surely lead to another. Suitable for vegetarians.
- MILK, sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, vegetable fats, palm fat, sal, shea butter, ammonium phosphatides [E442], SOYA lecithin [E322], polyglycerol polyricinoleate [E476], flavourings, WHEAT flour, calcium carbonate [E170], iron, Niacin (vitamin B3), thiamin (vitamin B1), palm oil, invert sugar syrup, salt, ammonium carbonates [E503], sodium carbonates / baking soda [E500]
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Milk, Wheat, Soya
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Egg Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Peanut free, Sesame Free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Dietary Information
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Thank you, Christmas
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 2160 KJ / 524 Kcal. Protein: 7,3 g. Carbohydrate: 60 g. -Of which Sugars: 31 g. Fat: 27 g. -Of which Saturates: 15 g. Fibre: 1,7 g. Salt: 0,43 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :