Arnott's Tim Tam Murray River Salted Caramel Crafted Collection
The pristine mineral waters of the Murray Darling River Basin produce some of the best salt flakes in the world. We've stirred these delicious salt flakes through our gooey caramel sauce and smooth caramel cream centre, before we sandwich them between two crunchy biscuits and cover with our delicious Tim Tam milk chocolate.
- MILK chocolate, sugar, MILK solids, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, vegetable oil, palm oil, shea butter, sunflower oil, SOYA lecithin [E322], polyglycerol polyricinoleate [E476], flavourings, WHEAT flour, caramel, sweetened condensed MILK, glucose syrup, glycerol [E422], water, butter, Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (glyceryl monostearate, glyceryl distearate) [E471], natural flavors, alpha-tocopherol (synthetic) [E307], plain caramel [E150a], paprika extract [E160c], baking powder, salt
- Allergy Advice Contains
- Wheat, Milk, Soya
- Allergy Advice May Contains
- Egg, Peanut, Nuts, Sesame
- Celery Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish free, Lupin Free, Molluscs free, Mustard Free, Sulphites Free
- Storage Type
- Cool and dry
- Country of Origin
- Type of Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 2060 KJ / 492 Kcal. Protein: 4,3 g. Carbohydrate: 65,2 g. -Of which Sugars: 44,6 g. Fat: 23,3 g. -Of which Saturates: 13,4 g. Fibre: 1,4 g. Salt: 0,69 g.
iKiosk is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another partys website for further information on the product, please note that iKiosk has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
The image and summary details have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion the actual product may differ from that shown.
Optimal use date :
Lot number :
B 0111 A 06:56